How to approach tasks and re-submissions
There are a number of tasks to complete for each module which are from the full CMI assignment. Please:
- download the full assignment template (under the first task)
- complete that part of the assignment template and upload
- normally, you will only get feedback on the full assignment (unless we feel there is a need to provide some informal feedback)
- use the same "living" document when you submit the next task (taking into account any feedback) so you have a single document to submit at the end
- you will only ever have to re-submit the full assignment (not the other "checkpoints")
- if a task is returned needing more work, highlight any changes in yellow (so the assessor knows what you have changed) and upload again as the final assignment.
Once you have completed all of the tasks, you work will be marked by CMI and takes up to six weeks.
Last modified: Thursday, 9 May 2019, 11:42 AM